Sunday, October 16, 2011

What Does a Vegan Eat? Sweets, Treats, and Party Eats Edition!


This might be my favorite post in this series! I love snacks and I have a wicked sweet tooth. If you do, too, this is the post for you. Indulge yourself!

I love cupcakes. Lots and lots of cupcakes.
Agave Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting
Source: Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World
Chocolate Cupcakes with PB Icing
Source: Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World
Simple Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting
Source: Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World
I don't discriminate against other types of cakes, though.
Cake Balls
Source: Peas and Thank You
Birthday Cake
Source: Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World

Who doesn't like cookies?

Chewy Chocolate-Raspberry Cookies
Source: Veganomicon*
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Source: Vegan with a Vengeance
Chocolate and peanut butter is one of my favorite food combinations. I recreated the fudge that was a part of childhood trips to the beach!

Chocolate and PB Fudge
Source: SB&GB

I discovered dough balls over the summer. These are a great, five minute-five ingredient treat!
PB-Chocolate Chip Dough Balls
Source: Love Veggies and Yoga
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
Source: Love Veggies and Yoga

Some of my favorite snacks, in no particular order.

Soft Pretzels
Source: Peas and Thank You
Spicy Kale Chips*
A few of the foods I've made for parties that were hits with the omnivores.

Taco Dip*
Black Bean Hummus
Source: Whole Foods*



*An online version of this recipe is available; link is provided in the original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment