Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Smoothie


The flash on my camera has gone haywire, so please excuse this terrible picture. I've got leftover pumpkin sitting in the fridge, so I decided to make a smoothie this evening. I've seen a bunch of different recipes floating around, so I settled for this combination of recipes.

Ingredients:

  • 1 whole bananas (frozen)
  • ¼ cup canned pure pumpkin
  • 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • ¼ cup non-dairy milk
  • a dash of ground ginger
  • 1 tsp pure maple syrup
  • graham cracker, crumbled

Instructions:

Combine all ingredients in a blender and whiz until smooth, adding more non-dairy milk as necessary to achieve proper consistency. Add more pumpkin or spice to taste. Garnish with crumbled graham cracker.

Ridiculously easy, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment