Monday, January 3, 2011

Taco Dip


Source: My Genius Brain

Happy 2011! Life is pretty good in Baltimore - I had two fantastic weeks off from work, the Ravens are in the playoffs, and I've got high hopes for 2011. I don't make resolutions per se, but my two most immediate goals for this year are to get into grad school and get a bike.

I spent my New Year's Eve with some of my favorite people: my brother, my best friend/cousin, and her brother. It was super chill and low-key, and I had a fantastic time. I made taco dip for the occasion, as it's one of my favorite party foods. It's really easy to make, you can make it to your liking, and thanks to Daiya, it tastes delicious. I have multiple omnis who can attest to this.

I layered: vegetarian refried beans (Amy's Kitchen), dairy-free sour cream (Tofutti) seasoned to taste with taco seasoning (read: LOTS), dairy-free cheddar cheese (Daiya), lettuce, and tomato. Presto! I told you guys I had a genius brain.

2 comments:

  1. YUM YUM YUM! Have to try this for the next Duke game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, it's so easy and literally finger-lickin' good. Lots of omnis said they liked it, including my suuuuper picky cousin!

    ReplyDelete