Saturday, September 17, 2011

Are You Ready for Some Football?


The fact that this post is a week late should be an indication as to how my week went...

The regular season kicked off last Sunday, and I couldn't have been more thrilled! I love lazy football Sundays, and any chance to yell and scream like a maniac in a social setting is fine by me. Like this:

After the Reed interception.

My friend Janelle had a bunch of co-workers over to her adorable new house to watch the game. The company was great, but nothing compared to how amazing it felt to demolish the Steelers. Suck it, Pittsburgh! A week later, it feels just as great. 



"I can make this face." - Nathaniel


I made a batch of the vanilla agave cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. Raise your hand if you're surprised. It was my first batch of the agave cupcakes, though, and they were amazing! A nice change of pace from the normal vanilla cupcakes. Getting the shade of purple icing proved impossible, hence the grayish color. I need to investigate my options. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment