Saturday, October 22, 2011

BARCStoberfest

My little brother and Mandi are visiting this weekend, and we took Dakota to BARCStoberfest earlier today. There weren't a ton of things for dogs to do, but there were plenty of vendors selling dog toys, treats, clothing, etc. At DogFest last weekend, we found Ruby & Bailey, a dog treat company. We bought the fall mix bag (apple and pumpkin flavored treats). Dakota loved them, so we picked up another bag of treats from them today. My favorite part of the festival, though, was that BARCS had adoptable pets out and socializing with festival goers. I wish I could have adopted all of them; we met several sweet, friendly puppies! Dakota and I dressed up, too. Can you tell who we are?


The Compassion Over Killing table had vegan food samples!
NOMNOMNOM.


Vegan hot dogs, too?!?!














Best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment