Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Menu Plan - 8/2/11



The menu plan for the week is a little bit short because I'll be going out of town to visit my dad. I typically bring at least one dish there, but it's sometimes challenging to make amazing food when I'm not in my own kitchen. I'm contemplating prepping a bunch of things tomorrow morning and bringing them with me to make some new foods while I'm there without having to stock an entirely separate kitchen... I'll let you know how it goes. If you've got suggestions on eating yummy foods when not in your own kitchen, I'd love to hear them!

  • Lunch
    • Chickpea Salad
    • Baked Pasta Shells and Broccoli
  • Dinner
    • Tempeh Asado w/ Brazilian Kale, Cilantro-Lime Rice, and Fried Plantains
    • Apple Glazed Veggie Stir-fry

No comments:

Post a Comment