Sunday, August 14, 2011

Family Dinner Date

I've got a huge family. I'm one of five (eight, if you include my recently acquired step-siblings), my dad is one of seven. My dad's dad was one of at least seven. Here's a sampling of my family (we're at my dad's inaugural banquet - he's the President of the Southern MD Volunteer Firemen's Association, yeah daddy!). It's mostly my dad's immediate family and my siblings; most of my 382 cousins are MIA here.


My siblings and cousins are all over the spectrum in terms of age and stage in life. My cousin Jennifer just graduated from high school and is going away to college in North Carolina. My cousin Amber and her adorable five-month-old are visiting from San Diego. Since we were all in town and don't know when we will all be together again, we grabbed dinner at Panera this week.



I ordered the mediterranean veggie sandwich, which is totally vegetarian as-is, and is easily veganized IF you order no cheese. It was amazing, but the company was even better. See?

So handsome!



Jennifer & baby.

He took a 15 minute power nap.
Like a champ.

Amber, Devin, & Mandi!

No comments:

Post a Comment