Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Banana Pancakes



Snow day! I might be nearing my mid-twenties (dear god, I'd never thought of it like that before), but I don't think there's much that could diminish the excitement of a snow day. After the most awesome morning of sleeping in - seriously, who doesn't love snuggling under the covers until well after 9 on a Wednesday morning? - I woke up in the mood for pancakes. This coupled with my desire to avenge the mediocre pancakes of the weekend ultimately lead to pancake heaven.

This recipe comes from the same book as the previous post about pancakes, but they turned out way, way better. Now that my tummy is happy and my ego is re-assured, I'm going to curl up with a book and enjoy this very lazy, very snowy, work-free Wednesday. If you find yourself in need of a quick and easy breakfast, you can find the recipe here!

No comments:

Post a Comment