Thursday, June 23, 2011

Paper Moon Diner

A couple of weekends ago, my best friend was in town visiting and we went to one of our favorite places for lunch: Paper Moon Diner! For me, Paper Moon Diner was love at first sight. Or taste, really, because they have the most amazingly delicious pita bread ever. Ever. And I've been told the omnivorous food is also the bomb.

On this particular trip, though, I got Amanda's Vegan Wrap, the newest vegan addition to their menu. It's marinated tofu wrapped up with a bunch of veggies (including mushrooms, which I always forget about until I bite into one and immediately think "EW"). Other than the mushrooms, this is one of my favorite tofu wraps.

They offer a few other vegan options, all of which I've tried and liked, and they have plenty of vegetarian options, too. The decor is truly unique (a cow in front of the restaurant? Baby dolls suspended from the ceiling?) and the staff is always friendly and attentive. Check it out if you're in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment