Monday, December 27, 2010

This is Charm City Vegan

Hi, hi! Welcome to Charm City Vegan.

Charm City Vegan has been a long time coming. For several months, I've wanted to create a public forum to share my experiences as a vegan. I'm fortunate to live in a fairly vegan-friendly city and have some wonderfully supportive people in my life, but I know only a handful of vegetarians and even fewer vegans. As such, the Internet has been my primary gateway to like-minded people, as there are loads of websites, blogs, and other amazing resources.

I've eaten a strict vegan diet for nearly three years - March 2011 will be my third vegaversary - and have explored some aspects of a vegan lifestyle. I hope to document culinary fails and successes (I wish I could say the successes far outweigh the fails at this point, but that'd be a lie), my transition to a more thoroughly vegan lifestyle, and veg life in Baltimore.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment